This 6BR/4.5BA home in coveted Kent Woodlands has been recently remodeled and offers an excellent floor plan with easy indoor/outdoor access. The main level includes an exquisite kitchen that opens to a large great room, both with lovely views of the yard and pool area. The spacious living room features vaulted ceilngs, two gorgeous chandeliers, and a gas-burning fireplace. Rounding out this level are 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a generously sized laundry room. The upper level offers a resort-like master bedroom and bath, as well as an adjacent, large retreat with built-ins--perfect as a lounge, gym, or study. The private grounds incude a level lawn, inviting swimming pool, and perfect spot for a flower and veggie garden. The yard is fully fenced—excellent for dogs and kids. In one of the most desirable school districts in Marin and close to trails and shops! Easy access to San Francisco, wine country and beyond.
Check out the virtual tour: https://vimeo.com/413691870
4250sf per tax records
.88 acres per tax records
Recent improvements include:
• New Vadara quartz countertops and Calcutta marble backsplash.
• New sink and Rohl faucet.
• New cabinet fixtures.
• New trash and recycling system.
• Under-cabinet lighting and electrical outlets added to kitchen.
• New gas firebox installed.
• Calcutta marble tilework added to fireplace.
• Added new recessed lighting and chandeliers.
• Recessed can lighting and dimmer switches added to all rooms on main floor.
• Recessed can lighting added to full bath in hallway.
• New light fixtures added to living room, dining room, and kitchen.
Full bath in hallway:
• Added new tub/shower and fixtures.
• New Carerra marble tilework and painting of wall and cabinets.
• New fan.
“Jack and Jill” Bathroom:
• Added new shower and fixtures.
• New tilework and mirror
• Wall and cabinet paint
• Hardwood flooring added to living room and all bedrooms on main floor.
• New solar thermal panels added to the roof
• New pool gate
• New atutomatic sprinkler system
• New paint on walls, ceilings, and trim work throughout entire main floor of house.
Donna, a self-professed “real estate geek,” concedes that along with her study of stats and market trends, her sharp eye for aesthetics has been one of the key ingredients in her many successes identifying properties for buyers as well as preparing homes for sale.